Yes. Presuming that you established your online presence to market your products or services to internet users, you can file an application with the federal government to register your domain name or website address as a trademark.
Articles in this section
- How do I check the status of my trademark application or registration?
- How Our Trademark Services Work
- What does it mean to register or apply for a “trademark?”
- Types of Trademarks
- How Are Service Marks And Trademarks Different?
- How Long Does Federal Trademark Registration Usually Take?
- What If I Initially Registered A Trademark for A Specific Product But Later Decide To Use The Same Trademark For Another Product?
- What is a “Common Law” Trademark?
- What Does a Federal Registration Add to "Common Law"Trademark Rights?
- Can I register a domain name as a trademark?