After a company files a trademark application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) it takes 12 to 18 months for registration to be completed.
Articles in this section
- How do I check the status of my trademark application or registration?
- How Our Trademark Services Work
- What does it mean to register or apply for a “trademark?”
- Types of Trademarks
- How Are Service Marks And Trademarks Different?
- How Long Does Federal Trademark Registration Usually Take?
- What If I Initially Registered A Trademark for A Specific Product But Later Decide To Use The Same Trademark For Another Product?
- What is a “Common Law” Trademark?
- What Does a Federal Registration Add to "Common Law"Trademark Rights?
- Can I register a domain name as a trademark?